Lead based paint poses many health concerns to humans and needs to be taken care of appropriately when found in homes and businesses. Sealing lead paint is an option that can help reduce the risk of lead contamination to occupants and workers. ECOBOND LBP is an affordable option that seals and treats lead in lead dust and in lead based paint. At under $.25/sq.ft, ECOBOND LBP is a unique, low-cost solution to covering your lead paint and ensuring that it keeps your home safe from lead hazards. ECOBOND LBP can be painted directly over your lead based paint to seal and treat the lead.
ECOBOND LBP is a lead paint sealant that reduces airborne lead by 99% and lead hazards by 95%. This low-cost solution can be used in multiple ways to reduce the hazards of lead based paint in your home.
ECOBOND LBP – So much more than just paint!
Uses of ECOBOND LBP
- Lead dust sealant – 99% airborne lead reduction
- Lead dust/lead paint treatment – 95% reduction in lead hazards
- “Paint it on, leave it on” formula for RRP or demolition
- Paint it on and remove it with the lead based paint during removal
- Residential/HUD lead paint hazard control and maintenance
- Obtaining final clearance for lead paint project
- Use as a primer or as a fully tintable topcoat
- Non hazardous and environmentally friendly waste-disposal